Walt Disney World is pushing to settle with a Florida family claiming there were bugs “crawling” in their mouths from eating at one of the resorts’ restaurants, court records show.

The resort guests from Broward County sued Walt Disney Parks and Resort for negligence over their nightmare trip in December 2018 to Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort in Orlando, according to the lawsuit.

Brittany Walker Figueroa alleges she and family members fell ill after eating chicken lettuce wraps at the resort’s Club Lounge Buffet, the lawsuit says.

She claimed that she ate several wraps and “felt something crawling inside her mouth and removed what appeared to be a small green object that had legs and was moving.”

The insect-laden wraps caused the group to later get “extremely sick,” resulting in several visits to the emergency room, according to the lawsuit.

“The plaintiff’s injury of food poisoning and subsequent illnesses diagnosed by the plaintiff’s treating physicians is a type of injury that ordinarily does not occur unless someone was negligent,” the suit said.

But a judge ruled against the family on Monday, saying there wasn’t enough evidence that the family consumed the food, news station WESH reported. The judge dismissed the lawsuit and gave the plaintiffs 20 days to amend the complaint.

Despite the court victory, Disney’s lawyers filed proposals Wednesday to settle with the plaintiffs, though the terms are unclear.

Disney’s lawyers didn’t immediately respond Wednesday to request for comment.

A Disney spokesperson previously rejected claims that the family became sick from the resort’s food.

“Enjoying high-quality meals in clean and safe environments is an important part of a Walt Disney World Resort vacation,” the statement said. “We do not believe the claimed illnesses were a result of the guests’ dining experiences, and we will defend against these allegations in court.”