A pesky pooch in England is being blamed for starting a fire at his owner’s home by inadvertently flipping on a microwave full of bread rolls on Tuesday afternoon, authorities said.

The husky’s owner, who wasn’t home at the time, alerted authorities when he noticed through a cellphone camera feed smoke filling the kitchen of his Stanford-le-Hope house, according to Essex County Fire and Rescue Service.

Firefighters from the Corringham Fire Station responded and were able to extinguish the flames before they spread to other parts of the residence, authorities said.

The dog wasn’t injured in the fire.

“Clearly this is a very strange incident involving the man’s dog, but it could still have been more serious,” Geoff Wheal, watch manager at Corringham Fire Station, said in a statement.

Wheal warned against using microwaves for food storage to prevent such occurrences.

“Animals or children can turn them on more easily than you might think — so please don’t run the risk,” he said.