A suspect in the mass shooting at a Kansas City bar had only recently been released from jail — despite prosecutors warning that he was a “significant risk to the community,” according to a report.

Javier A. Alatorre, 23 — who has three pending felony criminal cases against him —  is accused of being one of two men who shot up the Tequila KC Bar early Sunday, killing four and injuring five others, according to the Kansas City Star.

Prosecutors across state lines in Missouri wanted Alatorre jailed awaiting trial on those earlier cases — in which he is accused of failing to show up for a court date and twice fleeing cops at high speed to avoid arrest, according to the paper.

“The defendant has shown by his actions that he poses a significant risk to the community,” prosecutors argued at a Jackson County bond hearing last month, the Star said. “During either of the car chases, innocent bystanders could have been hurt and/or killed due to the defendant’s reckless behavior.”

The prosecutors also pointed out that Alatorre had committed new crimes while out on bond and failed to show for hearings, the Star said.

Despite the objections, a judge reduced Alatorre’s $10,000 bond to $3,500 — then finally released him on his own recognizance, the Star said, citing court documents. Neither the name of the judge nor the date of the hearing were reported.

Alatorre had also been prohibited from possessing firearms in 2017 as part of a protection order against an ex who was the mother of his child. That order ran out in February last year, the paper said.

Alatorre has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and is being held on $1 million bond for Sunday’s mass shooting.

Jackson County prosecutors plan to ask that his bond be revoked in the pending Missouri cases, a spokesman told the paper.

Another suspect in the bar shooting, Hugo Villanueva-Morales, 29, remains at large.