Shares of French video-game giant Ubisoft tumbled Monday after three executives stepped down amid investigations of harassment and abuse.

The maker of the “Assassin’s Creed” series saw its Paris-listed shares drop as much as 10 percent to 69.70 euros ($79.10) after it announced the departures Sunday of Chief Creative Officer Serge Hascoët and Yannis Mallat, the managing director of Ubisoft’s Canadian studios.

Ubisoft is also looking to replace Global Head of HR Cécile Cornet, who has stepped down from her job but is still employed by the company, according to The Wall Street Journal.

The company offered few details about what the executives may have done wrong. But a recent article in France’s Libération newspaper said Hascoët was known for misogyny, homophobia and “libidinous behavior,” while Ubisoft said allegations against multiple employees in Canada made it “impossible” for Mallat to stay in his job.

The shakeup was part of a broader effort Ubisoft announced earlier this month to improve its workplace culture amid a reckoning over sexual harassment and other misconduct in the video game industry. That effort included a series of outside investigations into allegations against Ubisoft employees.

Ubisoft co-founder and CEO Yves Guillemot will oversee an overhaul of how the company’s creative teams collaborate while he fills in as Hascoët’s replacement, the company said, adding that it is also “restructuring and strengthening” its human resources office.

“Ubisoft has fallen short in its obligation to guarantee a safe and inclusive workplace environment for its employees,” Guillemot said in a statement. “This is unacceptable, as toxic behaviors are in direct contrast to values on which I have never compromised — and never will.”

Ubisoft started the probes amid a reckoning over sexual harassment, discrimination, abuse and other misconduct in the gaming industry. A Google spreadsheet created last month has compiled hundreds of allegations against gamers, developers, talent agents and other industry figures.

Ubisoft put two other executives, Tommy François and Maxime Béland, on leave last month as the outpouring of allegations continued, according to Bloomberg News. Béland has reportedly resigned.