Britain’s Duke of Westminster — the world’s richest man under 30 — has donated more than $15 million towards coronavirus relief efforts, he confirmed Wednesday.

Prince George’s godfather Hugh Grosvenor, 29, donated more than $3 million last month — and announced another $12.5 million on Wednesday.

The money will go towards coronavirus-related research, as well as charities supporting frontline healthcare workers and those left most vulnerable by the pandemic, his Westminster Foundation announced.

“On behalf of my family and everyone at the Grosvenor Estate, I want to say a huge thank you to all our amazing NHS staff and everyone providing critical frontline services,” Grosvenor said in a statement.

“We are all humbled and incredibly grateful that you are working tirelessly to keep us safe and keep the country functioning,” he said.

“As they keep us safe, I want to help provide as much support to them and their families as we can.”

A close friend of Prince William — and godfather to six-year-old Prince George — he inherited the Duke of Westminster title in August 2016 following the death of his father, Gerald Grosvenor, The Telegraph says.

As well as the title, he inherited a family empire that encompasses 300 acres in prime London, as well as land in Oxford, Scotland and Spain, according to the Sunday Times Rich List, which noted he was also Britain’s youngest billionaire.

He is worth $12.7 billion, according to Bloomberg Billionaires Index which lists him at 102nd place.