Two more WeWork locations in Manhattan have had workers test positive for the coronavirus, The Post has learned.
Employees at the offices — located at 575 Fifth Ave. in Midtown and 524 Broadway in SoHo — were warned Wednesday evening by the office space leasing company that individuals at their locations were infected, according to internal memos viewed by The Post.
The 22nd floor of the Fifth Avenue location was closed overnight on Wednesday for a “deep cleaning … in line with CDC and other relevant guidelines,” but reopened on Thursday morning, according to WeWork’s email.
The 10th floor of the SoHo WeWork office is closed “until further notice,” according to the company. Until the cleaning is complete, employees will not have access to the floor, and will be unable to retrieve any of their personal belongings.
According to the WeWork coronavirus website, the office at 214 West 29th St. was also shuttered Thursday “until further notice.”
The cases come two weeks after The Post reported on the first potential coronavirus case at a WeWork office, when a worker at the location on 51st St. and Lexington Ave. was forced to self-quarantine after learning they may have been in contact with someone who was infected with the coronavirus.
The quarantined employee later tested positive, emails viewed by The Post confirmed.
Employees at other offices on the property at the time said they were left in the dark about the possible health threat, with a man who identified himself as the building’s head of security saying he wasn’t notified of the health situation.
New York State now has more than 4,000 positive coronavirus diagnoses, including more than 2,400 in New York City.
WeWork says that is has a “robust global emergency preparedness plan in place in the event any member or employee has contracted the coronavirus,” including additional sanitizing products and “more frequent wiping and disinfection.”
The growing epidemic comes as WeWork’s largest investor SoftBank is considering pulling out of a $3 billion bid to buy more shares in the company.
The pullout would be a major blow for WeWork’s investors, who last year watched the company’s valuation plummet by tens of billions of dollars amid a disastrous IPO attempt and a cash crunch that pushed it to the brink of bankruptcy.
Details of the potential withdrawal were first reported by the Wall Street Journal on Wednesday.
In a memo to employees, WeWork CEO Sandeep Mathrani and executive chairman Marcelo Claure assured employees that SoftBank’s tender offer to investors would have “no bearing” on the Japanese conglomerate’s commitment to WeWork and “does not impact our current liquidity and financial strength of the business.”